Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Rejigged two websites today!

One of the SEO/SEM firms I work for has a co-owner that likes the word "re-jigged".  At first it was funny, but it turns out it's a great way to express certain kinds of work.

So today, I re-jigged a couple websites that were bothering me:

1.) Delaware Webmaster:  http://www.delawarewebmaster.com

This was always a portal to showcase seo/sem work here in Delaware.  However, I'd rather be poked in the eye with a flaming hot stick multiple times than do PPC or serious SEO work.  I'm a programmer and that's what I'll keep doing thank you.  Since my main activity at Delaware Webmaster has been turning down work for years, I decided it was time to do a little "re-jigging" today and redo the website.  

2.) J.C. Bib General Contractors, LLC:  http://www.jcbib.com

By necessity this site needs to be based on wordpress for ease of use for the client.  However, the pictures they were taking just didn't look right in the side show unless other steps were taken first.  It was an annoying step that was beyond their tech abilities.  That means in the big view I hadn't done my job right.  So Merry Christmas Jeremy and Casey...  you've got a brand new website.  A training video is on the way to show you how to use the slideshow!

This might just be the week of "re-jigging".  It's just one of those things that happen over time, sites get stale and they need to be re-done to current standards and expectations.  

Edward Charkow

No comments: